APP - Anyone else notice

that JPP leftists only ever want to talk about the stock market on down days?

Is that a coincidence?

You make a good point. I'll make another for you. Rightists seem to do the same on up days. I'm on record as doing both and making correct predictions you can check out if you're interested.

The market is down so maybe it's a good day to discuss the decline. It appears that it started in mid October when the high of 26.8K was reached, and from there it has been a bumpy decline. It's now sitting at around a 2.5K loss.

A closer look at the Dow commodities that have been the hardest hit might give some indications on whether China is playing a bigger or smaller part in all of it. If so then that would lead people to believe that Trump's attempts to damage China's economy is backfiring on America.

If anybody is interested, there's some homework for them.

The Dow is now roughly equal to where it was 1 year ago.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia

These indicators look OK to me.

gdp3q18_2nd_chart.png

pi1018.PNG

gdpind218_chart_01.PNG

chart-01.png

intinv218-chart-feature.png

trad1018-chart-01.png

fdi0718.png

qgdpstate1118.png

gdp_metro0918.png

spi0918.png

https://www.bea.gov/news/glance

Good post Legion but it doesn't seem to be addressing the issue raised in the topic. My contention is that 'some' leftists take interest in the stock market when it's either up or down.

And granted, it's a very weak topic that is mostly aimed at taking a cheap shot, but alas, it's considered fair game here. And so I offer myself as proof that the assertion being made is wrong, even though it's mostly right for the demeanour of the people posting on the other section of the forum.

Perhaps a new thread would be more applicable for posting your banners?

It seems to m that this discussion is based on the fallacy that anyone controls capitalist markets, especially politicians. The fall of Mr Brown in the UK seems to have arisen from a deep belief that he had somehow seized control of the US housing market and brought about the near-collapse of the system. Myself, I doubt this!

It seems to m that this discussion is based on the fallacy that anyone controls capitalist markets, especially politicians. The fall of Mr Brown in the UK seems to have arisen from a deep belief that he had somehow seized control of the US housing market and brought about the near-collapse of the system. Myself, I doubt this!

I think that which is being promoted by the people who oppose Trump, is that Trump is such a huge negative influence on the stock market because of his intended trade war with China, that he has influenced the US markets negatively.

I'm pretty sure that's the reason why the market has shown a definite trend downwards that can be tied to the timing of Trump's foolishness.

Maybe 'I Love America' will come on board his thread again and give us his opinion in screeches and groans? He seems to be quite committed to supporting the psychopath president.

Back