Anyone else on here rmember when that genius guy uscitizen...

Banned

Predicted a long downturn in the economy while the experts like Topspin were saying just a 6 month correction and the mall parking lots were full so no problem?

Saying I told you so just does not quite properly express it.

no wonder you didnt see the crash coming

We all saw a crash coming.....

Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown \\

Why didn't the Dems controlling BOTH houses of congress take the warnings......

McCain said the economy was fundamentally sound in July 2008.
A fundamentally sound economy does not need TARP and such.

check out a bumped thread or two from that astounding uscitizen.
TARP and such was not in the works when he started getting ridiculed for talking aobut the upcoming crash.

Predicted a long downturn in the economy while the experts like Topspin were saying just a 6 month correction and the mall parking lots were full so no problem?

Saying I told you so just does not quite properly express it.

Fascinating. Do you remember I spent my time warning that doing the same thing Japan did would cause us a "lost decade" like theirs? Yeah, that's a long downturn...

Fascinating. Do you remember I spent my time warning that doing the same thing Japan did would cause us a "lost decade" like theirs? Yeah, that's a long downturn...

So you were correct as well.
Does not mean I was not.

You being you I laughed a lot when I read your post.
You have not changed much.

Still, what's easier to believe on any given day, USC? An article you come across predicting economic disaster, or an article you come across predicting economic boom?

You mean insufficient stimulus and chronic lack of action by their central bank, leading to deflation?

Back