Anyone ever heard of the Hollow Earth Theory?

Very compelling stuff. I must say, I'm convinced. Anyone have any arguments against it?

Lollercoaster.gif

It flies in the face of our current understanding of physics, geology, planetary formation, and of course, common sense.

Didn't Asshat used to talk about this? Isn't that where the noahides live or something? I can't remember.

Your mother should have been gang raped, hung from a tree and beaten like a pinata??? I guess it's a good thing I have been missing so much on this board lately - busy at work. Hopefully I stay that way!

Didn't Asshat used to talk about this? Isn't that where the noahides live or something? I can't remember.

It's an idea I tinkered with years ago, before I got my hands on a pair of boobs.

That said, it sounds like something AssHat would also believe.

Another imposter pretending to be a figure in history. This poster actually thinks he's voltaire, but he also believes that the earth is hollow? Now if that isn't the most hilarious thing I've ever heard. I think the only thing that is hollow is the space between his ears! LOL. LMAO.

Posers come at me incorrect all day, and then ACTUALLY BELIEVE they are voltaire and in the hollow earth

Back