Anyone have a good app to record a phone call??

Bill

Malarkeyville
Many of the places I/we call have this "recording for training purposes" as you wait on the phone.

If there is a problem we really have nothing to fall back on should this recording "be lost or conveniently not recorded" when we need it..

I have not had a problem necessitating it yet but we all call organizations etc & talk to ppl & are told 5 different things all the time...

Any good ones out there??

Many of the places I/we call have this "recording for training purposes" as you wait on the phone.

If there is a problem we really have nothing to fall back on should this recording "be lost or conveniently not recorded" when we need it..

I have not had a problem necessitating it yet but we all call organizations etc & talk to ppl & are told 5 different things all the time...

Any good ones out there??
if they say they are recorded they are. if they say "may be recorded" it's iffy
Best thing to do is insist they are recorded ( or dont complete the transaction) and get the representative ID number and a confirmation if posible

if they say they are recorded they are. if they say "may be recorded" it's iffy
Best thing to do is insist they are recorded ( or dont complete the transaction) and get the representative ID number and a confirmation if posible

Thanks.... What I am concerned about is them denying it & the evidence in their position being "lost" or allegedly never recorded...... If I don't trust them, I prefer to have the evidence, not rely on them for it.....

I know there are some apps out there that do it but not sure if they are any good, just looking for advice/insight on it..

Yes, I know, thanks, I am hoping it comes w/ that option........ After listening to their recording, they can listen to mine.....:)

Back