Anyone have New Years Eve plans?

Stone

Contributor
Ours arent all that wild but should be fun. Going to start late,......head down to our favorite watering hole/sports bar at about 9 and meet a couple other couples. Order a giant tray of apps for everyone and have some drinks. Place will be packed,....always is. Stay till midnight,...slam down our drinks then we will all come here and go down to my bar/rec room. Have some drinks,...tell some stories,....have a few laughs. Kick them all out by 2 ,... go upstairs and fall into bed. :)

Ours arent all that wild but should be fun. Going to start late,......head down to our favorite watering hole/sports bar at about 9 and meet a couple other couples. Order a giant tray of apps for everyone and have some drinks. Place will be packed,....always is. Stay till midnight,...slam down our drinks then we will all come here and go down to my bar/rec room. Have some drinks,...tell some stories,....have a few laughs. Kick them all out by 2 ,... go upstairs and fall into bed. :)
Please be safe and have a DD

Happy New Year

We are getting crazy here, a bottle of bubbly, a prime filet, a baked potato and a salad. It’s going to be wild ;)

Please be safe and have a DD

Happy New Year

We are getting crazy here, a bottle of bubbly, a prime filet, a baked potato and a salad. It’s going to be wild ;)

Thanks. Yes we ALWAYS have a DD. My wife, who barely drinks at all. She normally has one drink when we first get there and then switches over to soda. I do my level best to try and make up for her. :)

Thanks. Yes we ALWAYS have a DD. My wife, who barely drinks at all. She normally has one drink when we first get there and then switches over to soda. I do my level best to try and make up for her. :)
Awesome, she sounds like me! Have fun.

Believe it or not,....me of all people am thinking of calling it off. This year Im kind of like......MEH to going out. Would almost rather just stay home with the wife and have a nice dinner then some snacks and a couple drinks later in the evening. She FOR sure would be all for it. Wel'l see,....have all afternoon and early evening to decide.

Problem with staying home is we will hang out down by my bar. She will want to play cards with me and ill want to kick back and watch the football game. Hmmmmmmm,,,,,maybe a deal can be brokered where we play cards AND have the game on...:thinking:

Problem with staying home is we will hang out down by my bar. She will want to play cards with me and ill want to kick back and watch the football game. Hmmmmmmm,,,,,maybe a deal can be brokered where we play cards AND have the game on...:thinking:
great football and basketball games on! Tough decision! Cards? What kind?

great football and basketball games on! Tough decision! Cards? What kind?

She will want to play canasta, i will agree to play cards but if I play it will be rummy. She will be so happy I agreed to play she will accept rummy...LOL

I made her cry yesterday btw. I told her the the happiest times I ever had were when the kids were all small and we were all together and how important she was in the whole thing. I thanked her for it. Damn woman started blowing water out her eyes like a fire hose. :laugh:

I think those are the happiest times for most men IMO because you play so many roles. Husband, Dad, protector, provider. The sound of little feet.....happy times.

Back