anyone here a "24" fan

bob

a member named bob
what did you think of the first eppisode this season ?

i thought it was a lil perdictable

I thought it was pretty good. I like 24. Wouldn't it be easier to ask who isn't a fan of the show than who is?

I laughed when I saw that they were opposite 24... I guess they had the last laugh. I never watch awards shows.

I think thais says more than one thing. One is why would Drudge have this as a big headline ? And second has America had enough terrorizing on the subject of terrorism ?

I thought it was pretty good. I like 24. Wouldn't it be easier to ask who isn't a fan of the show than who is?

I've never watched it...I try to avoid shows that you have to follow every week. "Rome" is the only one I commit to. I love the series and think it is very well done!

I saw a little blip on the news stating that "24" might causing fear amongst Americans because it is too realistics!

I've never watched it...I try to avoid shows that you have to follow every week. "Rome" is the only one I commit to. I love the series and think it is very well done!

I saw a little blip on the news stating that "24" might causing fear amongst Americans because it is too realistics!
It's awesome. Truly. Keifer is one of my favorite actors and he does a very good job in this one. Some good unknowns are added in, the story lines are sometimes a smidge unbelievable... Keifer sometimes seems to have superpowers...

//

agreed Froggie, I think the US mainstream are sort of burned out on terrorism and such.
My ex loved the show, but then she is borderline psychotic.

Back