Anyone know how to whiten a false tooth?

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
One of my teeth exploded in October of '99 when I fell flat on my face while acid washing my pop's pool for him. So I went to the dentist and he gave me this tooth as a temporary, and it has since turned brown, like a nice piece of toast. I've tried peroxide, which whitened the rest of my teeth nicely, but did nothing for the bad tooth, thus making the contrast that much more obvious.

Then I tried putting bleach on a q-tip and holding it on there for a bit, but to no avail. Then I tried freezing it with a wart remover before applying chlorine, and the motherfucker is still brown. Its a front tooth, so this is important. Any tips?

If your tip is "go to the dentist", I've already thought of that one and it is an absolute, positive last ass resort. Back of the line.

Eh, go to a dentist. That's the only thing that will work. You may also want to try some sort of plastic surgeon. You can even ask 'em to knock you out, if that's what your worried about, but expect to pay and extra 500 for that.

I'm not going to the dentist.

Do you know of any good dental glues? I can bust this one out, soak it in pure Chlorine for a day or two, and then glue it back.

So you know, I'm not kidding.

I'm not going to the dentist.

Do you know of any good dental glues? I can bust this one out, soak it in pure Chlorine for a day or two, and then glue it back.

So you know, I'm not kidding.

Beefy, if it's a money issue, take the temp off, go to the dentist, and they'll put another temp on because it's missing, rather than going with the bad temp, and they'll just say you need the real cap, which will cost you a pretty penny.

If it's not a money issue, get stoned and then go to the dentist, because I don't think you can whiten a capped tooth.

But all dentists work for the NWO and are installing recievers in our teeth to control our minds!

Thses people who say god is speaking to them, it is just the tooth implant....

But all dentists work for the NWO and are installing recievers in our teeth to control our minds!

Thses people who say god is speaking to them, it is just the tooth implant....
I thought it was in the shampoo... Hence the contact happens so often in the shower...

The water in the shower helps provide a good ground plane connection for best signal reception.

Solution: Wear your tin-foil hat in the shower- then no messages can get thue (unless you are looking forward to those messages) ????????

Back