APL posted a warning for Twitter users and political twits

Celticguy

It got me wondering, do any of you do twittering ?

I have an account I set up years ago when it was new. I could never find a point in using it.

Well, I had one use when my college's basketball team was playing someone and it was not televised and some other fan was doing a sort of twitter play by play so that was helpful.

But seriously, does anyone pay any attention to the endless twits pumped out by a politician's twit writer ? Can there be any value in 144 characters (or whatever the limit is) ?

Please tell me you know that pols do not actually write these things at least.

It got me wondering, do any of you do twittering ?

I have an account I set up years ago when it was new. I could never find a point in using it.

Well, I had one use when my college's basketball team was playing someone and it was not televised and some other fan was doing a sort of twitter play by play so that was helpful.

But seriously, does anyone pay any attention to the endless twits pumped out by a politician's twit writer ? Can there be any value in 144 characters (or whatever the limit is) ?

Please tell me you know that pols do not actually write these things at least.

I have several accounts, but rarely use them. Too much bullshit.

Have an account, havent looked at it in at least a year. Never messed with it much even before that.

Back