Apollo 11 Customs Declaration

cancel2 2022

Canceled
imex.gif

I am surprised that there isn't a question asking whether any of the passengers are aliens!!
I'm from Armstrongs neck of the woods. I was born in the same small town as he here in Ohio, I went to elementary school near the rural airport (now named after him) where he learned to fly. I've even talked to the old crop duster who first taught him how to fly. Ten years ago I lived a couple of miles down the road from his farm in Lebannon, Ohio. I never have met the great man though. When I was a kid my, brother and cousin and I got yelled at by his father. When the moon landings were going down the national reporters swarmed his parents house in Wapak, my brother, cousin and I were visiting my grandparents and we snuck down to the Armstrongs place and climbed up on their garage to watch the news crews. Old man Armstrong caught us and yelled at us and we jumped off and ran like hell. I was 7 years old. My aunt went to Blume high school in Wapak with Armstrong's sister and was a brides maid in her wedding.

Back