apologies.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so my notifications tell me that 31 of you quoted me today........but it only displays 10......I will try to track you down.......if you are not a fuckwitted lib'rul and I don't get back to you, feel free to give me a PM.......if you are a fuckwitted lib'rul and you send me a PM I'm just going to delete it so save your energy......

so my notifications tell me that 31 of you quoted me today........but it only displays 10......I will try to track you down.......if you are not a fuckwitted lib'rul and I don't get back to you, feel free to give me a PM.......if you are a fuckwitted lib'rul and you send me a PM I'm just going to delete it so save your energy......

10 is no where near enough, over at DP they give 25 as I recall....who thought this was a good idea?

I created an thread about that in the complaint forum. Seems like it's a limitation in the programming. Ask Damocles or others about it.

It stinks when I cannot go past 10.

giphy.gif

I have the same problem.

Back