April Fools 2013

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for the yearly April Fools update.

1) Has Mott's wife kicked him out after this years prank? Details, please.

2) Any pranks pulled by other JPP members.

3) Link up local prank articles from your paper of choice.

I have nothing to report yet at this time.

My wife tried tricking me into thinking she was pregnant....on the day she started her period....

A little late but here are a couple I saw last night that I thought were pretty funny.

http://www.crowdfundthedebt.com/

My fellow Americans,

Despite the best efforts of my administration, prolonged partisan debates in Congress are preventing us from a solution to our mounting national debt. Instead of bickering over taxes, we're taking a new approach: asking everyday Americans to chip in so we can pay off our debt once and for all.

With your help, it's time to act.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-reasons-squats-are-a-terrible-exercise.html?mcid=face

[h=1]10 Reasons Squats Are A Terrible Exercise[/h]Step back from the rack and save your knees and spine from the dreaded squat!

i almost got a speeding ticket yesterday. which is fucked up because I got a speeding ticket in 2005 on april fools day.

i almost got a speeding ticket yesterday. which is fucked up because I got a speeding ticket in 2005 on april fools day.

I didn't see any good April Fools pranks, just the same lame, I'm pregnant posts on fb! It was a bust this year. I didn't even pull any.

There was five horses loose in Anchorage yesterday and mist thought it an April Fools prank!

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for the yearly April Fools update.

1) Has Mott's wife kicked him out after this years prank? Details, please.

2) Any pranks pulled by other JPP members.

3) Link up local prank articles from your paper of choice.

I have nothing to report yet at this time.
I did manage to punk my wife this year but it was tough. Some load mouth on the radio anounced that it was April Fools Day as I was taking her into work.

So what I did was lame but I'm surprized I pulled it off. I called her up at work and told her I was going to McD's for lunch and if she would like me to pick her something up. Well my wife is the kind who always asks for a special order at a fast food place, so she went into quite a bit of detail of what she wanted for lunch. I told her I had wrote it all down and would be there with her lunch in a little bit. Needless to say my wife went with out lunch yesterday. :)

I can't believe she called me an "asshole" when I picked her up! ;)

She took it well though....she kept saying on the way home "I can't believe I fell for that!"

I did manage to punk my wife this year but it was tough. Some load mouth on the radio anounced that it was April Fools Day as I was taking her into work.

So what I did was lame but I'm surprized I pulled it off. I called her up at work and told her I was going to McD's for lunch and if she would like me to pick her something up. Well my wife is the kind who always asks for a special order at a fast food place, so she went into quite a bit of detail of what she wanted for lunch. I told her I had wrote it all down and would be there with her lunch in a little bit. Needless to say my wife went with out lunch yesterday. :)

I can't believe she called me an "asshole" when I picked her up! ;)

She took it well though....she kept saying on the way home "I can't believe I fell for that!"

That's not really a practical joke Mott. That's just mean. A pratical joke is when you take one of your officemate's car keys off their desk, move their car to the back of the building, put their keys back, and then just wait...

I didn't see any good April Fools pranks, just the same lame, I'm pregnant posts on fb! It was a bust this year. I didn't even pull any.

you should have responded:

"ohhh congrats, i thought you were getting a little bigger!"

That's not really a practical joke Mott. That's just mean. A pratical joke is when you take one of your officemate's car keys off their desk, move their car to the back of the building, put their keys back, and then just wait...

what mott did was so low you mistook him for tom O_o

Good one!

Back