Are democrats racist?

Granule

Firebrand
This gal seems to think so....

Why doesn’t the mainstream media ever report Democrats calling blacks “niggers”? Oh, I forgot, because it doesn’t fit liberals’ false narrative that only Republicans are racist.

Buena Vista, Michigan Township Clerk Gloria Platko had enough of the Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker and thought the appropriate word for expressing her frustration was to call Parker a nigger. In a phone call with Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell, who is black, Platko said:

“You know what I think of Mr. Parker right now and you know, you’re not even going to like this. He’s just an arrogant nigger, and I’m sorry to say it that way but that’s the way I see Dwayne Parker right now.”

http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2013/04/29/yes-democrats-are-racist/

So what do you think?

Why doesn’t the mainstream media ever report Democrats calling blacks “niggers”? Oh, I forgot, because it doesn’t fit liberals’ false narrative that only Republicans are racist.

Buena Vista, Michigan Township Clerk Gloria Platko had enough of the Township Supervisor Dwayne Parker and thought the appropriate word for expressing her frustration was to call Parker a nigger. In a phone call with Interim Township Manager Dexter Mitchell, who is black, Platko said:

“You know what I think of Mr. Parker right now and you know, you’re not even going to like this. He’s just an arrogant nigger, and I’m sorry to say it that way but that’s the way I see Dwayne Parker right now.”

So what do you think?

I think there are racists everywhere but one idiot doesn't mean an entire group is racist.
I think you saying so indicates how stupid you are.

Arrogance is not necessarily a sign of inferiority.
Bigoted ? Perhaps. But if that's what the guy is, well that's what he is.
That being said, there are people of every race who believe their race to be superior to another.
And there are many more who just don't like those of another.
Democrats who believe blacks cannot compete and require things be given and not earned are racist.

I think there are racists everywhere but one idiot doesn't mean an entire group is racist.
I think you saying so indicates how stupid you are.
I think there are racists everywhere, but I don't get the same read from you.

In talking to any democrat in this country, it's clear that the vast majority of you finger pointing degenerates believe racism is entirely on the Right.

Go wake up the basement twins and the forum wackjob to confer. ;)

So what do you think?

I think when you have to go back three years to find one instance of a racist Democrat, you haven't proven much.

Heck, you can find ten times that number or more at any Trump rally.

I think when you have to go back three years to find one instance of a racist Democrat, you haven't proven much.

Heck, you can find ten times that number or more at any Trump rally.
I think it only took me 3 seconds to find that article.

The point is, the democrat party is keeping at least 90% of Black America poor and stupid, and we're getting blamed for it. Nice work, perverts.

The point is, the democrat party is keeping at least 90% of Black America poor and stupid, and we're getting blamed for it. Nice work, perverts.

black voters vote for what they want you racist turd mouth

You suggesting they are too weak minded to understand the world shows what a fucking racist you are

90% of American blacks are poor and stupid?

And you wonder why you're known as a racist.

Back