Are JPP polls ever accurate?

Are JPP polls ever accurate?

• No they are never accurate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
It seems whenever we post a poll, most people vote for the Non sequitur/clearly wrong choice. Over and over and over again. It's like the joke that never ends, never fails to entertain, never falls flat. Do you guys agree with this?

They are always accurate. Not as accurate as FP polls, but still always accurate.

My guess is that no poll will ever top Smeagle's "Who is the Dumbest Poster?" poll from FP. Best poll ever.

It seems whenever we post a poll, most people vote for the Non sequitur/clearly wrong choice. Over and over and over again. It's like the joke that never ends, never fails to entertain, never falls flat. Do you guys agree with this?

No doubt, man!

To the extent I ever participate in these lame polls, I almost always pick the stupidest choice, or the choice I totally disagree with.

The payoff? Sometimes I get some moron, like Dixie or some other rube, stressing out, speculating, or otherwise wigging out about my vote.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETgk56xT4Mk"]YouTube- This Is Sparta! Techno Music Mix!![/ame]

Back