Are racist incidents secretly created by liberals to advance their agendas?

Are racist incidents secretly created by liberals to advance their agendas?

• Yes, race-baiting liberals fake all racist "outrages" for their own ends

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Most incidents are faked, but not all

• Some incidents are faked, but not most

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • All reported racist incidents are real

• Total voters
Are "micro agressions" real or were they made up to manipulate the conversation so that "white folk" have no way to participate other than in sheepish apology and to yell at somebody who does add to the conversation while being "white"?

Are "micro agressions" real or were they made up to manipulate the conversation so that "white folk" have no way to participate other than in sheepish apology and to yell at somebody who does add to the conversation while being "white"?

Good question.

Do you want me to start a poll on it?

I think that microagressions are real is pretty damn obvious. But I think that it's not just "oppressed groups" that can experience microaggressions...right-wingers on college campuses actually experience microaggressions.

So in the big scheme of things activism focused on microaggressions seems like a waste of time.

Obviously this:

"white folk" have no way to participate other than in sheepish apology and to yell at somebody who does add to the conversation while being "white"?

is overblown nonsense.

Oh, and I voted the last option on the poll for the hell of it. What racist incidents have been faked? Does anyone have any examples?

Shouldn't the presumption be that as America is one of the most racist societies in history, American institutions and culture are racist and that is manifested in various ways including individual acts of overt racism?

Back