APP - Are the Clinton's really champions of pay equality?

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
If you hear Hillary talk on the stump she sounds like she is a champion for pay equality.

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations. “It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.

However if you look at what the Clintons actually do, it is something altogether.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/p...oundation-male-execs-earn-38-more-than-women/

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.
On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

Now this isn't the first time that a liberal from the democrat party hasn't walked the walk, but it is still fun to point it out nonetheless and I have no illusions that anyone from ABC, CBS or MSNBC will dare ask her the question or call her out on it.

Now I know the "Circle The Clinton Wagon" crowd will immediately dismiss this because it is from DailyCaller. However, I would point out that they gleaned the information directly from the Foundations 2013 IRS form 990.

Back