Are you a "MO"?

I guess I was and didn't know it......

I decided to grow a mustache. Being retired I need a project. A goal. Something where I can say, 'I did it!" An accomplishment. A worthwhile project in which I can bring all my determination and perseverance to bear.

Let it not be said Apple is a slacker.

shaved mine off years ago. The little misses doesn't like facial hair.

I had a mustache when I met my wife.....one summer day after we had been married for twenty years or more, I shaved it off......she told me to put it back.......a few years back I started adding a beard in the winter to keep my chin warm.....

much mo' mo'....

freestyle-mustache.jpg

I had a mustache when I met my wife.....one summer day after we had been married for twenty years or more, I shaved it off......she told me to put it back.......a few years back I started adding a beard in the winter to keep my chin warm.....
Most of my career I've worked in hazmat and for a big chunk of that time I was working under OSHA guidelines for respiratory protection so facial hair was a no-no. Now that I'm a desk jokey it's not a problem.....septin the little misses don't like facial hair. It would be interesting. I haven't worn a mustache since around 1989.

Most of my career I've worked in hazmat and for a big chunk of that time I was working under OSHA guidelines for respiratory protection so facial hair was a no-no. Now that I'm a desk jokey it's not a problem.....septin the little misses don't like facial hair. It would be interesting. I haven't worn a mustache since around 1989.

The last time I had a mustache and beard was back in 1982. I drove from San Francisco to Vancouver in a car without air conditioning and scratched every mile of the way. The very first thing I did upon arrival was shave it off and never had facial hair again.

Back