Are you pro-cannibalism or anti-cannibalism?

Are you pro or anti cannibalism?

• Total voters
Actually, God sends people to Hell. You could argue that poor choices automatically lead to their dire consequences, but few people deliberately offend God, just as few people gamble in bad stocks with the intent of losing all of their assets.

I'm procannablism. And not just in emergency situations. I should be able to kill and eat my neighbors if I want them to keep the noise down, or if they have a possession I want.

She and I should be able to eat each other whenever....

hot-girl.jpg

Dammit, Heywood. You stole my joke.

Anyway, I am pro- cannibalism if that means reducing the population, and so long as I don't get eaten / have to eat anyone. I'm all for anything that will result in fewer drivers on the road, fewer people in roller coaster lines, etc. If cannibalism can do that, I'm in.

Dammit, Heywood. You stole my joke.

Anyway, I am pro- cannibalism if that means reducing the population, and so long as I don't get eaten / have to eat anyone. I'm all for anything that will result in fewer drivers on the road, fewer people in roller coaster lines, etc. If cannibalism can do that, I'm in.
Jonathan Swift "A Modest Proposal" a possible solution to long queues and expensive food of the 18th Century

Actually, God sends people to Hell. You could argue that poor choices automatically lead to their dire consequences, but few people deliberately offend God, just as few people gamble in bad stocks with the intent of losing all of their assets.

God?

You mean there's a god?

Cannibalism is wildly popular, but what do the leaders in congress in their ivory towers keep saying about it? NO NO NO! WE THE PEOPLE have to turn out this November and KICK THEM OUT since they're ignoring the PEOPLE! Kick out the Boehner bozos - say YES to cannibalism! Otherwise we need a revolution of THE PEOPLE!

Cannibalism is wildly popular, but what do the leaders in congress in their ivory towers keep saying about it? NO NO NO! WE THE PEOPLE have to turn out this November and KICK THEM OUT since they're ignoring the PEOPLE! Kick out the Boehner bozos - say YES to cannibalism! Otherwise we need a revolution of THE PEOPLE!
I say we eat them.

I'm pretty sure he got off scott free. I remember hearing about it several years ago.

He was originally charged with manslaughter and sentenced to 8 years in prison. 8 years, scott free, meh, what's the difference?

He was re-tried on murder (apparently Germany lacks doubly jeopardy) and sentenced to life in prison, but all life sentences get the possibility of parole in 15 years in Germany (besides special cases), so it will depend on the parole commission.

Imagine if he had let his victim commit suicide, they might not even be able to try him.

People have a responsibility to prevent people from committing suicide within reason. Deliberately aiding them shouldn't be tolerated, unless it's in special cases (terminal illness).

Cannibalism is mutilating a corpse, which could be illegal to varying degrees depending on the jurisdiction. Usually cannibals intentionally murder people, so a separate charge would be mostly a redundant. This is probably the only case ever in which someone has just agreed to be eaten.

Last edited:
Back