Are you sure these people are not from eastern KY or WVA?

uscitizen

Villified User
Jan 5, 11:20 PM EST

Alaska trooper says politics slowed drug arrest
Advertisement
Buy AP Photo Reprints

Your Questions Answered
Ask AP: Digital TV switch, keeping sailors healthy

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A drug investigator says authorities delayed the arrest of a woman tied to Gov. Sarah Palin's family until after the November election, in which Palin was the Republican vice presidential candidate, a newspaper reported.

Sherry Johnston - whose son Levi Johnston is engaged to Palin's daughter, Bristol - was arrested Dec. 18 on six felony drug counts. She is accused of selling Oxycontin, a strong prescription painkiller, and pleaded not guilty Monday.

Investigator Kyle Young sent an e-mail to the Public Safety Employees Association saying the search warrant of Johnston's house was delayed for political reasons, the Anchorage Daily News reported Monday.

"It was not allowed to progress in a normal fashion, the search warrant WAS delayed because of the pending election and the Mat Su Drug Unit and the case officer were not the ones calling the shots," Young wrote in the Dec. 30 e-mail.

The warrant was delivered the same day as Sherry Johnston's arrest.

~
Also on Monday, Levi Johnston's father, Keith Johnston, said his son quit his job as a North Slope oil field worker after questions arose in a weekend newspaper column about Levi's eligibility to work as an apprentice electrician without a high school degree, the Anchorage Daily News reported on its Web site.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PALIN_JOHNSTON_ARREST?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Jan 5, 11:20 PM EST

Alaska trooper says politics slowed drug arrest
Advertisement
Buy AP Photo Reprints

Your Questions Answered
Ask AP: Digital TV switch, keeping sailors healthy

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A drug investigator says authorities delayed the arrest of a woman tied to Gov. Sarah Palin's family until after the November election, in which Palin was the Republican vice presidential candidate, a newspaper reported.

Sherry Johnston - whose son Levi Johnston is engaged to Palin's daughter, Bristol - was arrested Dec. 18 on six felony drug counts. She is accused of selling Oxycontin, a strong prescription painkiller, and pleaded not guilty Monday.

Investigator Kyle Young sent an e-mail to the Public Safety Employees Association saying the search warrant of Johnston's house was delayed for political reasons, the Anchorage Daily News reported Monday.

"It was not allowed to progress in a normal fashion, the search warrant WAS delayed because of the pending election and the Mat Su Drug Unit and the case officer were not the ones calling the shots," Young wrote in the Dec. 30 e-mail.

The warrant was delivered the same day as Sherry Johnston's arrest.

~
Also on Monday, Levi Johnston's father, Keith Johnston, said his son quit his job as a North Slope oil field worker after questions arose in a weekend newspaper column about Levi's eligibility to work as an apprentice electrician without a high school degree, the Anchorage Daily News reported on its Web site.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PALIN_JOHNSTON_ARREST?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Well damn US Cit...there goes your connection...no mo Oxy at the discount price for you!:eek:

She cooks lunch and supper for me and keeps my home clean.
her husband takes care of my little farm.

WOW...so now how do you feel about Sarah Palin ? You placed innuendo on her about OXY...and when I joked back about your use ya got all defensive...hows it feel trying to explain your own existence when confronted with innuendo?:pke:

WOW...so now how do you feel about Sarah Palin ? You placed innuendo on her about OXY...and when I joked back about your use ya got all defensive...hows it feel trying to explain your own existence when confronted with innuendo?:pke:

Not Palin. Her daughters psuedo mother in law.

Assholio, I have a legitimate need/use for pain pills. That is what they are legally made for jerk.
Besides I am not up to the OXY yet I am still on lortabs.

You have no right or knowledge to judge my medical condition.
get a degree in medicine and study my charts and you can speak on it. until then STFU on my medical condition.

Not Palin. Her daughters psuedo mother in law.

Assholio, I have a legitimate need/use for pain pills. That is what they are legally made for jerk.
Besides I am not up to the OXY yet I am still on lortabs.

You have no right or knowledge to judge my medical condition.
get a degree in medicine and study my charts and you can speak on it. until then STFU on my medical condition.

Touchy~touchy...by this comment I rest my case...you have no right to Judge Sarah Palin either or her family

LMAO...USC is a fraud...he negged me on this thread...! Hey Damo how do I remove myself from participating in the rep section of this forum...it is just stupid...for stupid little people without a life!:readit:

LMAO...USC is a fraud...he negged me on this thread...! Hey Damo how do I remove myself from participating in the rep section of this forum...it is just stupid...for stupid little people without a life!:readit:

Of course I negged you asshole. that is what is is for.
whiney butt.

I negged you becuase you were assholio enought to assume my pain medications were being used in an abusive form and equated me to a DR shopping rush Limpballs.

equating me to rush is the lowest. you are lucky the net will not pass bullets.

Last edited:
You should be able to hide it in your options. It will still work, but others won't be able to see your rep.

Of course I negged you asshole. that is what is is for.
whiney butt.

I negged you becuase you were assholio enought to assume my pain medications were being used in an abusive form and equated me to a DR shopping rush Limpballs.

equating me to rush is the lowest. you are lucky the net will not pass bullets.

Uh Huh...ya dish it out all the time about others through innuendo...but then cry when it comes back at ya!...Kiss my ass USC ya are a baby and I won't play with your nonsense anymore...~

You should be able to hide it in your options. It will still work, but others won't be able to see your rep.

I don't want to hide anything...I just don't want to participate in this option...can't you set it so there is a option of participating or not?

Back