arm the troops w/ bibles then they wont die anymore

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 54-year-old Florida man credits two small Bibles in his shirt pocket with saving his life when they stopped a bullet.

The man, whose name was withheld because his attackers are still at large, told Orange Park police that two men he didn't recognize ambushed him with a rifle as he carried bags of garbage to a trash bin.

He said his attackers then fled in opposite directions

http://www.wfsb.com/family/10273127/detail.html
bibles stop bullets!!!!! send bibles to the troops

There is some guy that calls the Glen Beck show that says we should bless all the water so that they baptize themselves when they use it. Weirdos.

There is some guy that calls the Glen Beck show that says we should bless all the water so that they baptize themselves when they use it. Weirdos.
The caller is a jackass. Baptism is not just dipping someone in water. My parish priest could bless the entire ocean, but stepping into it, drinking it, bathing in it would not constitute a baptism. Whoever thinks that totally misses the point. Another one of those fake Christians that Rob despises.

Bibles are very dangerous, they have no safety on them and you can easially blow someones soul away without even trying to.

The caller is a jackass. Baptism is not just dipping someone in water. My parish priest could bless the entire ocean, but stepping into it, drinking it, bathing in it would not constitute a baptism. Whoever thinks that totally misses the point. Another one of those fake Christians that Rob despises.

eddie da pit was 'blessed'

funny it was done since holyrollers think only humans have 'souls' so wtf is the point of blessing an animal?? its more holyroller hypocrisy... however i did it b/c my aunt is a major holyroller.

eddie da pit was 'blessed'

funny it was done since holyrollers think only humans have 'souls' so wtf is the point of blessing an animal?? its more holyroller hypocrisy... however i did it b/c my aunt is a major holyroller.
Blessed, not baptised. A lot of so-called Christians (IMHO) were merely dipped in water.

yeah baptising is more like waterboarding. For it to take you have to wonder for a moment if the preacher is going to pull your head back up above water.

yeah baptising is more like waterboarding. For it to take you have to wonder for a moment if the preacher is going to pull your head back up above water.
Whoa! You know what this means? We can have evangelical preachers do the waterboarding for the military. Baptize 'em and extract their confessions, all at one go.

Hey, it's privatization AND a faith-based initiative! The far-right will love it!

Whoa! You know what this means? We can have evangelical preachers do the waterboarding for the military. Baptize 'em and extract their confessions, all at one go.

Hey, it's privatization AND a faith-based initiative! The far-right will love it!

Sort of a Catholic turned Evangelical so he can waterboard and hold confessional at the same time ?

The Revered Evangelical Catholic Actively eNforced Confession Teams?

R.E.C.A.N.T.!

You have got it Damo :D
Good one, It might actually fly as well. People would be reasurred by a man of the cloth doing the interrogations. We all know Christians will not harm anyone ....

You have got it Damo :D
Good one, It might actually fly as well. People would be reasurred by a man of the cloth doing the interrogations. We all know Christians will not harm anyone ....

LOL

Well, not without a smile on their faces while they do it.

Back