Artist’ Who Spray-Paints with Anus Receives $4M in Public Funds

yes! this artist improves on a crucifix in a glass of urine! (how quaint) - now it's ass paint ejection.

next on canvas: monkeys throwing shit

tenor.gif

The amount of money stated was received over a 12 year period which comes out to the US equivalent of around $300k per year, and much of it has gone to cover associated costs like travel, lodging, materials, salaries, etc.

And though I agree that it seems like a waste of taxpayer money, I don't think the guy has gotten rich doing this.

Another thing to consider is that other artists get govt funding, so the age old question comes into play here... who's to say what is and what isn't legitimate art?

The amount of money stated was received over a 12 year period which comes out to the US equivalent of around $300k per year, and much of it has gone to cover associated costs like travel, lodging, materials, salaries, etc.

And though I agree that it seems like a waste of taxpayer money, I don't think the guy has gotten rich doing this.

Another thing to consider is that other artists get govt funding, so the age old question comes into play here... who's to say what is and what isn't legitimate art?

He's full of shit and you're catching up with him, at least he gets paid you for for free.

Back