Asian Pacific American heritage month part 2

Yakuda

Verified User
I see some people complaining that a particular Asian Pacific American wasn't awarded a Nobel prize. Are Nobel prizes a right now? Should one be handed out to every hyphenated american so as not to disturb the sensitive leftist snowflakes? I guess the Nobel will become a simple participation trophy. Maybe Oprah can pass them you, "You get a Nobel prize and you get a Nobel prize and you get one..."!

I see some people complaining that a particular Asian Pacific American wasn't awarded a Nobel prize. Are Nobel prizes a right now? Should one be handed out to every hyphenated american so as not to disturb the sensitive leftist snowflakes? I guess the Nobel will become a simple participation trophy. Maybe Oprah can pass them you, "You get a Nobel prize and you get a Nobel prize and you get one..."!

They handed Al Gore one for nothing. Then they handed Barack Obama one for less than nothing... The Nobel Prize seems doomed to go the way of say, the Grammy. Nobody will care if you win one and the award will (is) become meaningless.

They handed Al Gore one for nothing. Then they handed Barack Obama one for less than nothing... The Nobel Prize seems doomed to go the way of say, the Grammy. Nobody will care if you win one and the award will (is) become meaningless.

The one they gave to Obama bin laden was the one where I realized they were just sucking his dick and they were nothing but whores. A Nobel isn't worth shit anymore.

Back