ASK DRUNK CAPT ANYTHING!

I know you don't have to be drunk to divulge this, but tell me about your fattest conquest.

What about your oldest? Ever wake up to have a son knocking on the door that was older than you?

I know you don't have to be drunk to divulge this, but tell me about your fattest conquest.
She was 19, 500 lbs, and surprisingly not a virgin when I got there. Needless to say though, it wasn't that amazing aside from the novelty, as at 500 lbs she couldn't do any of the on top positions. Still, me being me, I'd do it again.

Every night.
I heard a story from a nurological nurse this weekend that they had a guy come in with a needle up his penis, the pain/pleasure thing, and it pierced his bladder and he had to have surgery! HAve you ever done anything that stupid for pain/pleasure?

I heard a story from a nurological nurse this weekend that they had a guy come in with a needle up his penis, the pain/pleasure thing, and it pierced his bladder and he had to have surgery! HAve you ever done anything that stupid for pain/pleasure?

Oh buoy! This is a good one. The possibilitlies are so rich, so fine, so blessed perfect....!

NO loyal!

Be good... walk away...

Leave it be...!

Nope, not sorry at all. Still very pleased with the results. Also, no, never fucked a tranny. No desire to do so either.

No, I doubt he is sorry at all. Between the anonymity of the internet and the lack of shame in our Capt Billy, he'd probably tell us all this anyway.

No, I doubt he is sorry at all. Between the anonymity of the internet and the lack of shame in our Capt Billy, he'd probably tell us all this anyway.
I'm hardly anonymous though. Everyone knows who I am. I'm rather famous on this board in fact. But I tell everyone these stories, they're part of the legend that is me.

Last edited:
I'm hardly anonymous though. Everyone knows who I am. I'm rather famous on this board in fact. But I tell everyone these stories, they're part of the legend that is me.

I meant it as the anonymity of the net. You are unlikely to meet any of us at the grocery store, cub scout meetings, PTA, ect.

Biggest Orgy?
No orgies, mainly because I don't like to share, regardless of my level of interest in the woman. Also, it seems like it'd be too complicated for me. I was often hammered beyond all belief, and typically very selfish and disappointing (or just very selfish with the worst case of whiskey dick ever, depending on the level of sobriety).

Back