ASK ME QUESTIONS TIME

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
hi guys !!!

last time i did a thread in this state, i went all stream of consciousness. if you want to prevent that, you better ask me questions.

as a type right now, it seems as though I am in a giant steel spaceship.

I am watching end of the world stuff right now, nostrodamus. This show is so fucking stupid. It talks about every buzzword from ten different areas.... the freemasons apparently left clues for the myans in 2012! that makes no fucking sense. where was all this writing in 2000?

who is your avi?

avatars are spelt a-v-a it makes no sense to call them avi?

avi are movie files. get it right O_O

the avatar is some weird goat thing. there is an actually name but i can't think of it right now.

one thing is i am able to jump various 3d planes. I can see in 4d. the 3d planes looke like 2d to me. there are multiple instances going on for infinity

avatars are spelt a-v-a it makes no sense to call them avi?

avi are movie files. get it right O_O

the avatar is some weird goat thing. there is an actually name but i can't think of it right now.

avi is short for avatar....ava as the shortern term doesn't work....

no mirrors. when does everything the next fake apocolypse is after 2012? first it was 2000, now 2012, what's the next big year on the horizon?

the dumbfuck mormons had an end of days too, back in the 1800s

no mirrors. when does everything the next fake apocolypse is after 2012? first it was 2000, now 2012, what's the next big year on the horizon?

the dumbfuck mormons had an end of days too, back in the 1800s

i don't believe that was the mormons and those people are dumb

and don't lie, you have mirrors all around you....i used to smoke pot and would love my grandma's house because of the mirrors, like another universe

Grind, who would you rather sleep with - Meagan Fox or Scarlett Johansson?
That's a no-brainer.

scarlett_johansson_009.jpg

Fox. No question.

no i am in a dark room with end of world propechies on tv. The way i am sitting maeks it look like im in a spaceship

i think johansan is cute but way overrated. I think people that obsess of her have a common molecular definciy. the have some inner sex problems

Back