AssHat

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The electrons that are sent from your computer to the server to mine and represent to my computer what causes your messages to display on my screen are collectively worth their weight in gold.

(Electrons are weightless, BTW)

(Or basically weightless, 9.10938215 × 10^-31 kilograms for the more pedantic among us)

Last edited:
The electrons that are sent from your computer to the server to mine and represent to my computer what causes your messages to display on my screen are collectively worth their weight in gold.

(Electrons are weightless, BTW)

The mass of an electron is 9.10938215 × 10^-31 kilograms, PissStain. Everyone, well apparently everyone EXCEPT YOU, knows this.

Geez, what a dumbass.

The mass of an electron is 9.10938215 × 10^-31 kilograms, PissStain. Everyone, well apparently everyone EXCEPT YOU, knows this.

Geez, what a dumbass.

9.10938215 x 10 ^ -31 is the weight of an electron and I didn't mention it because the value is trivial. You are also trivial, so I can understand.

Old Today, 05:19 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Troglodyte27
This message is hidden because Troglodyte27 is on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, what was that? Ah, things are much clearer now. Thanks.

Old Today, 05:19 PM
Troglodyte27

I'm sorry, what was that? Ah, things are much clearer now. Thanks.

Child.

Today, 05:22 PM
Troglodyte27

I'm sure this harrassment/stalking is inspirational. But I don't really care to find out.

Unread Today, 05:24 PM
Troglodyte27

Hmmm... it's 5:24!

This is so goddamn useful. Now, instead of being harrassed and stalked everytime Troglodyte searches for my name in the database to throw an insult at me, I get the time instead! My quality of life has gone up tremendously.

Unread Today, 05:29 PM
Troglodyte27

Who would've thunk. I bet your the kind of guy that listens to classical music and talks about how "marvellous" particular movements are, while masturbating to dogs on the computer.

Unread Today, 05:33 PM
Troglodyte27

(Insert something not witty here)

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care? - Chicago.

Back