Atari Breakout

Canceled.2014.1

Type "Atari Breakout" in a Google search engine, and then click on 'Images'.

You're welcome. (or, I'm sorry for the reduction in productivity)

I don't know Kaboom. It is like the old Atari game 'Breakout'.

LOL I never played breakout, Kaboom was an atari game and these bombs came falling down and you had a bar down below that you moved back and forth, and it went faster and faster, and if one got by you you blew up. I was addicted to that game and this looks similar?

LOL I never played breakout, Kaboom was an atari game and these bombs came falling down and you had a bar down below that you moved back and forth, and it went faster and faster, and if one got by you you blew up. I was addicted to that game and this looks similar?

Breakout is the game with the brick wall along the top and a paddle along the bottom. You bounce the ball back to take a brick out of the wall. I remember this was one of the first games after PingPong.

This is so much better than wading through all those serious threads on carbonated climates and their effects on gay scouts.

Cheers, WB.

(Can't remember Kaboom, although i'm more of an Arkanoid man myself.)

This is so much better than wading through all those serious threads on carbonated climates and their effects on gay scouts.

Cheers, WB.

(Can't remember Kaboom, although i'm more of an Arkanoid man myself.)

No one ever remembers Kaboom, sometimes I think I imagined the whole thing.

No one ever remembers Kaboom, sometimes I think I imagined the whole thing.

This it?

Kaboomcover.jpg

Kaboom%21_Atari_2600_screenshot1a.png

you can actually buy an atari game system (called Atari Flashback)... it has all the old games pre-loaded onto it.

I've got a CD with TriTowers, 11Up and all those games on it from Atari.

Oh. Cleared the screen second try!

My favorite video game of all time was Crazy Climber.

Kaboom was cool! Or maybe it was an early sign of my later falling with with pyschos like Kokesh, STY and 007. The mad bomber was what the guy dropping the bombs was called. I must have imprinted.

Back