Attending the rapture?

I'm pissed.....this is the first I've heard of it, now I only have 8 days left.......how am I supposed to get everything done?......

hopefully some stupid christians will kill themselves when they realize their god has abandoned them :)

Should we gloat that the rapture never happened in the first place?

Or should we convince them it DID happen and they were left behind to be purged by the anti-christ?

So many options :)

hopefully some stupid christians will kill themselves when they realize their god has abandoned them :)

Should we gloat that the rapture never happened in the first place?

Or should we convince them it DID happen and they were left behind to be purged by the anti-christ?

So many options :)

Shouldn't Christians pay more for car insurance?

What happens when a bunch of them are driving down the road and get taken up?

There's no rapture. Its just Millenialist garbage...

To be exact it is dispensational premillinial garbage. Amilleniarism, post milleniaranism and historical pre milliniaranism do not teach a rapture. Harold Camping, of family radio, is not teaching about a rapture either (he's amillinial)---he literally believes May 21st is the end of the world- the Apocalypse-it is his 2nd time predicting such.

Shouldn't Christians pay more for car insurance?

What happens when a bunch of them are driving down the road and get taken up?

2nd-coming-vs-rapture.jpg

To be exact it is dispensational premillinial garbage. Amilleniarism, post milleniaranism and historical pre milliniaranism do not teach a rapture. Harold Camping, of family radio, is not teaching about a rapture either (he's amillinial)---he literally believes May 21st is the end of the world- the Apocalypse-it is his 2nd time predicting such.

At least I'll get my 25th birthday in before the world ends... :cof1:

I generally take a preterist standpoint. IMO, everything before the millennium described in Rev happened in the 1st century AD. The tribulation already occurred at the hands of Nero. At some point, Jesus will return and establish his millennial kingdom. There will be no "rapture."

It baffles me why anyone would try to calculate when the 2nd coming / "rapture" will be, especially given the number of failed predictions in the past.

I generally take a preterist standpoint. IMO, everything before the millennium described in Rev happened in the 1st century AD. The tribulation already occurred at the hands of Nero. At some point, Jesus will return and establish his millennial kingdom. There will be no "rapture."

It baffles me why anyone would try to calculate when the 2nd coming / "rapture" will be, especially given the number of failed predictions in the past.

Obviously you are not a true beleiver. If you were, you would know all those other predictions were by false prophets.

What they are saying on their radio show...

Is this group going to be the next Seventh Day Adventists?

Back