Attention MBL and Diving

I'll do that, maybe this week in the eveningtime. Can you create private rooms there?

Yeah man, sounds cool by me!

I'm going to be playing this evening, probably jump in a tourny again. I had a bad night last night. Got the rockets three times and they got beat twice. Both times it was an all-in call by the other person and they had pocket pair as well and hit on the flop. I hate high pocket pairs because they are usually only good for two things. Winning a small pot or losing a large one.

mbl - you can't make private tables but there are always tables that are mostly empty that we can sit down at.

Yeah man, sounds cool by me!

I'm going to be playing this evening, probably jump in a tourny again. I had a bad night last night. Got the rockets three times and they got beat twice. Both times it was an all-in call by the other person and they had pocket pair as well and hit on the flop. I hate high pocket pairs because they are usually only good for two things. Winning a small pot or losing a large one.

let me know maybe i'll play in the same one

let me know maybe i'll play in the same one

Will do man.I usually play in smaller ones right now. Keep the buy-ins to about 5% of my cash. After last night, I'm back to playing $2 tourny's because the $5 ones are over the 5% limit again.

Back