Attn Damo: Colony Collapse Disorder

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I was watching a BBC programme earlier about CCD in bees and they were talking about beekeeping in Colorado amongst other places. They had a guy on called Tom Theobald, do you know him?

I do not know him. lol. Colorado is a rather large place.

Bee keeping isn't exactly the largest hobby in any state Damo. Hell, gun owners/dealers are a much bigger community I know damn near every one of them personally in MI.

Bee keeping isn't exactly the largest hobby in any state Damo. Hell, gun owners/dealers are a much bigger community I know damn near every one of them personally in MI.

I don't do beekeeping to sit around and talk about bees all the time. I do it so I can have honey and it is one more step towards independence. There's only so many articles I can read about CCD. I don't need to have access to a spinner or anything for my honey because I use a different type of hive. I don't need to constantly talk about other people's bees...

That's boring. I know like 2 beekeepers personally.

I don't do beekeeping to sit around and talk about bees all the time. I do it so I can have honey and it is one more step towards independence. There's only so many articles I can read about CCD. I don't need to have access to a spinner or anything for my honey because I use a different type of hive. I don't need to constantly talk about other people's bees...

That's boring. I know like 2 beekeepers personally.

Well excuse me, I sorry I mentioned it now!!

I was watching a BBC programme earlier about CCD in bees and they were talking about beekeeping in Colorado amongst other places. They had a guy on called Tom Theobald, do you know him?

I've heard of Colorado Beetles. Did they lose a few letters?

There are around 5 million people living in Colorado, so it's pretty moderately populated when it comes to states. I also think it probably has the biggest population out of all of those mountain states, most of which are utterly depopulated.

Back