Auburn

cawacko

What are you guys in Alabama and the South hearing about this Auburn situation? If this stuff is true there is WAY more going on here than just Cam Newton. They got the FBI involved, issues with TARP, the feds, a failed bank among other things. This is getting crazy.

Scam Newton is hardley the only player in the NCAA who got paid. But a USC alumni should be the most qualified to tell us about getting the best players money can buy.

Actually I wouldn't know since no booster at USC paid Reggie Bush any money. My guess is the whole SEC is sh*tting right now because if any of this stuff is true and Auburn really is going to go down you know they won't go down alone, they'll be taking people with them.

I didn't say a booster, USC had the best players money could buy. Now you have a shitty coach and are headed for a 10yr hiatus from the rose bowl.

I'm spitting coffee laughing at you having to go back to ancient history to find something positive.
Oregon is your new Daddy.

There is a LOT going on at Auburn, and none of its good.

It mainly stems from some boosters and a major member of the board of directors for Auburn who have been involved in money scams, bank fraud, and some other shit. The FBI is not involved because of Cam, but because of the people who supplied the money.

Here is a link that goes from A to Z on the shit storm at Awwwbarn.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=22778676&Pg=1

Back