Audience Went Crazy

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Trump’s claim, but there was no audience at the debate.

"They didn't correct her [Harris] once and they corrected me," Trump said. "Everything I said, practically, I think 9 times or 11 times. And the audience was absolutely, they went crazy."

"They didn't correct her [Harris] once and they corrected me," Trump said. "Everything I said, practically, I think 9 times or 11 times. And the audience was absolutely, they went crazy."
This would be frontpage news on FOX if Biden had said this.

Hallucinations are a symptom of dementia, no?

ABC also did not fact check him "9 or 11 times"

More like a consummate liar who knows his fan-base will lap up whatever he's spewing on them. Sad.
It's true, MAGA morons truly admire Trumps lying and depraved immorality, presumably because they see him as a fellow traveler.

This is one of those times I think the mentally impaired Trump actually does not remember there wasn't an audience at the debate.

Did Trump tell the Republicans to tube the funding bill like he did the immigration bill?

House Republicans on Wednesday defeated their own plan to avert a government shutdown at the end of the month, with the party divided over the length of a short-term funding bill and what, if anything, should be attached to it.

It was an embarrassing blow to Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., who had yanked the same funding package off the floor last week amid growing GOP defections, only to watch it collapse on Wednesday in a vote that seemed doomed from the start...

...GOP opponents were comprised of some unusual bedfellows. Some conservatives said they never vote for stopgap funding bills, known as continuing resolutions, or CRs, while Armed Services Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Ala., has warned that half a year is too long for military spending to remain stagnant.

That would be "devastating" to the Pentagon, the chairman told NBC News before the vote.

Other GOP defections included Reps. Lauren Boebert of Colorado; Matt Gaetz and Cory Mills, both of Florida; Nancy Mace of South Carolina; and Matt Rosendale of Montana.

Now he's seeing and hearing things that didn't exist, but magas stay silent.

The audience did go crazy..lol... I'm surprised that none of you realize that the debate had an audience... a rather large audience...;)

This would be frontpage news on FOX if Biden had said this.

Hallucinations are a symptom of dementia, no?

ABC also did not fact check him "9 or 11 times"
Like when Biden said there needs to be a bulleyes on Trump the filthy leftist media said nothing about it. When the fuck are you filthy miserable pricks going to get honest with yourselves?

Like when Biden said there needs to be a bulleyes on Trump the filthy leftist media said nothing about it. When the fuck are you filthy miserable pricks going to get honest with yourselves?
Sez the MAGAt who supports violent domestic terrorists, believes Ashli Babbitt was "unarmed" even though she was leading a violent mob to attack Congress and that Lt. Byrd, the senior officer on the scene and happened to be African-American, should be prosecuted for her murder.

Yet the person that murdered an unarmed woman in cold blood that day walks free.
Then why isn't Trump in jail for starting a riot? That right, because he didn't.

An unarmed woman murdered in cold.l blood by you evil dogs of Satan

DzEiFg4.jpeg

You're free to lie about me, Legina. Everyone here knows you're one of the three biggest trolls on JPP.
Probably correct Mr. Tiny Penis but I have never suggested making shooting my opposition a national pastime. Your threats will remain in my signature for all of us to view so when you stomp your feet and screech lies, you are exposed to all for the blowhard you are.

Probably correct Mr. Tiny Penis but I have never suggested making shooting my opposition a national pastime. Your threats will remain in my signature for all of us to view so when you stomp your feet and screech lies, you are exposed to all for the blowhard you are.
LOL Legina, you advocate the violent overthrow of the United States. I support shooting traitors.

You're free to keep any of my posts in your signature, son. It's how I know I'm living rent free in your pointy little head. :)

Back