AUGUST 2024 "THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH"

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
The time has come once again for us to celebrate a month's worth of "educated" posts from the leftists who are soooooooo much more intelligent than the rest of us. While leftists only give the LGBTQWUASDJDGFOE+ crowd attention for ONE month, I will continue to fulfill my promise to give leftists the attention that they so rightly deserve EVERY SINGLE month of the year.

This month, I wish to give a special shoutout to Nordberg for not only passing up Geeko the Dumb Lizard for 1st place re: "most decorated", but also for his active participation this month... Congrats Nordy! Geeko, don't fret, you can always catch up (or even pass up) Nordy in September if you try hard enough. I also wish to recognize Crypress for moving up to 3rd place in the rankings (passing up both Commander Dutch and Nomad). At least Dutch can still cling onto "1st place" regarding "most prestigious" awards, since he got his gold medal before the other three did.

Without further adieu, here are the final results for the month of August.

THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH:
GOLD:
"So trump took the equivalent of an ear piercing for the country? LOLOLOLOLOL" [NAKEDHUNTERBIDEN]
SILVER: "Trump typically pays 75 bucks. You have to wear red and act Trumpy. You have to take videos or photos showing you attended to get paid. I bet Trump still refuses to pay. He does not pay debts. He owes many cities a lot of money to repay his rally costs." [NORDBERG]
BRONZE: "Dementia Don might die of a heart attack before November. Or maybe an ear infection? Or bone spurs? Any of the above will suffice. [ALTHEA]

CONTHOLATHUN BWACKET:

FIRST PLACE: "Trump was feeling very secure when Biden was running so he started to set up Project 2025. Vance is involved in it. The takeover was being implemented." [NORDBERG]
SECOND PLACE: "It was just a scratch on the ear, but if you talk to MAGA morons, they treat their Tangerine Messiah like a suffering Christ on the cross" [CYPRESS]
THIRD PLACE: "The last thing in the world Trump wants is to debate Kamala Harris." [ROSS DOLAN]

PAWTITHIPATHUN TWOPHY:
"Fuck you" [BIDENPRESIDENT]
"Fuck off asshole" [HUME]
"THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN" [ROSS DOLAN]
"It has long been known that the mileage on the window of ICEs and promises in ads never come true. When it says you get 20 MPH, you automatically cut it 25 percent in your mind. Why should you demand 100 percent of what Evs promise? [NORDBERG]
"Harris had more people at her rally than Trump did. It is just that simple." [NORDBERG]
"No, the crowds at the three rallies are all large crowds. Harris is outdrawing Trump. It isn’t close. This is happening in swing states. I think you’re trying to fool yourself Sheriff Woody." [CONCART]

And here are the updated standings.....

STANDINGS - MOST DECORATED:

Nordberg -
[2] silver, cb-1st, cb-2nd, cb-3rd = (5)
Geeko Sportivo - [2] bronze, [2] cb-3rd = (4)
Cypress - cb-1st, [2] cb-2nd = (3)
Commander Dutch - gold, cb-2nd = (2)
Nomad - silver, cb-1st = (2)
Obtenebrator - gold = (1)
Tiggered59 - gold = (1)
NakedHunterBiden - gold = (1)
Walt - silver = (1)
Christiefan915 - bronze = (1)
Althea - bronze = (1)
Hume - cb-1st = (1)
Ross Dolan - cb-3rd = (1)

STANDINGS - MOST PRESTIGIOUS: