Australian womens' cricket team come to London

cancel2 2022

Canceled
A female friend said on Facebook and I quote "Most women scrub up well with a nice dress, bit of make up and their hair done. Not difficult!" Well in that case they must have done a hell of a lot of scrubbing!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

It is easy to understand cricket: you stand in a field wasting time, and only an autocratic society such as a boarding school could force people to play it. Jesus God, that tedious bloody outfield, watching bum-boys showing off! :)

It is easy to understand cricket: you stand in a field wasting time, and only an autocratic society such as a boarding school could force people to play it. Jesus God, that tedious bloody outfield, watching bum-boys showing off! :)

In other words the Welsh are bloody rubbish at cricket. Do you think those women were forced to play, Ivor?

In other words the Welsh are bloody rubbish at cricket. Do you think those women were forced to play, Ivor?

Glamorgan are pretty good, or have been - I lost interest decades ago. Obviously these women were forced to play - they are Australians, who have no choice.

Glamorgan are pretty good, or have been - I lost interest decades ago. Obviously these women were forced to play - they are Australians, who have no choice.
Have ever tried to get a Sheila to do anything she didn't want to do?

Have ever tried to get a Sheila to do anything she didn't want to do?

Ay - grow up and pack in sport. Easier to buy 'em drink. Do they have choice about which sport though?

Back