Author of SOPA breaches copyright on his own website

cancel2 2022

Canceled
funny_picdump_640_high_17.jpg

Also, Lamar Smith has introduced yet ANOTHER freedom hating bill of similar nature. I pray he gets pancreatic cancer. Today.

Have you taken over from Grind? He is usually the one to tell me something is old and to remind for the umpteeth time about Reddit.

Ignore them... their generation is plugged in 24/7. Some of us have lives outside of technology. I hadn't heard this, so thanks for posting it.

Have you taken over from Grind? He is usually the one to tell me something is old and to remind for the umpteeth time about Reddit.

i was going to as well, but billy beat me to it. REALLY REALLY OLD man. jesus it's like you are on a one week time delay.

He found a "reddit" sight for old men somewhere that ensures that everything is at least one week old, better if it is two.

At least I can spell site correctly. Do you know the way things are going on this forum there will just be you, Grind, the Trinity and that cockroach Yurt left soon. By the way, I was fully aware that info was old news but there are many people like Super Freak who aren't bothered like you.

Last edited:
Ignore them... their generation is plugged in 24/7. Some of us have lives outside of technology. I hadn't heard this, so thanks for posting it.

This forum has really gone downhill, Damo won't need to worry about lack of bandwidth and server upgrades soon as there will be precious few people here for it to matter!!

At least I can spell site correctly. Do you know the way things are going on this forum there will just be you, Grind, the Trinity and that cockroach Yurt left soon. By the way, I was fully aware that info was old news but there are many people like Super Freak who aren't bothered like you.

LOL

Boy, I wish I had used the right homonym because whooo, you da man!

;)

The youngin's have implants that vibrate when a story pops up. It gives them that oh so special vibration on their posteriors. they enjoy it quite a lot.

Damo is hardly a young'un anymore. I imagine that before too long they will have implants to alert them of the latest meme. Yurt has already had an anal implant fitted.

This forum has really gone downhill, Damo won't need to worry about lack of bandwidth and server upgrades soon as there will be precious few people here for it to matter!!

dude you realllly need to relax. did you miss tea time today?

Damo is hardly a young'un anymore. I imagine that before too long they will have implants to alert them of the latest meme. Yurt has already had an anal implant fitted.

do you think your obsession with me helps make this board more attractive? you claim to want nothing to do with me, yet you run around groaning dozens of my posts and talking about in numerous threads.

do you think your obsession with me helps make this board more attractive? you claim to want nothing to do with me, yet you run around groaning dozens of my posts and talking about in numerous threads.

of course tom the obsessive stalker groans this

passive aggressive coward

Back