Awesomest Mortgage Broker Company in the Country

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
:party:

I normally come here and rant and b!tch about stuff. I'm going to try something different this time around.

We locked in last month around 6.125 right before interest rates dipped below 6.0%. For $hits and giggles I called up our broker and asked if we could refinance now and how much would it cost because rates were 5.75% with no points. He said that he thought we were eligibile for a free (no cost whatsoever) refinance and just confirmed that we are. So for no money out of our pocket we're knocking 3/8% off of our mortgage!

www.absolutemortgageco.com (ask for Dave Steckel). They are a very low cost and efficient business.

(Damo if you want me to take out the URL I'll understand but I thought people may be interested since so many brokers are rip offs and generally awful at their jobs)

Mortgage companies are glad to get good secure loans right now to help to offset some of the junk they are holding.

LOL. Oh well. I guess if I can keep getting free refinances, maybe government bailouts aren't that bad. (j/k)

Back