B Team?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I only made Grinds B Team? Where did I go wrong? How did I fail? This a grave injustice!! I earned A Team status. I should be a Regular!!!!

Well i shall have to take this defeat philosophically and commit myself to doing better. To those who made the A Team or “Regular” list congratulations. Job well done.

I admit to underestimating the degree of difficulty required to truly annoy Grind. I arrogantly assumed that it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Hell I figured that provoking him to threadban me in JPP by consistently pointing out his inability to organize a bun fight in whore house would have earned me my right full place on the regular list. I thought constantly pointing out the superficial nature of his writing would make it a done deal.

Sadly I have failed but there is still hope. I think I have taken a step in the right direction. I’ve hired Tom to give me lessons on annoying Grind. With a little work hopefully I can make the A team.

To those who made the A team congratulations! I’m deeply envious of you. Job well done!

I only made Grinds B Team? Where did I go wrong? How did I fail? This a grave injustice!! I earned A Team status. I should be a Regular!!!!

Well i shall have to take this defeat philosophically and commit myself to doing better. To those who made the A Team or “Regular” list congratulations. Job well done.

I admit to underestimating the degree of difficulty required to truly annoy Grind. I arrogantly assumed that it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Hell I figured that provoking him to threadban me in JPP by consistently pointing out his inability to organize a bun fight in whore house would have earned me my right full place on the regular list. I thought constantly pointing out the superficial nature of his writing would make it a done deal.

Sadly I have failed but there is still hope. I think I have taken a step in the right direction. I’ve hired Tom to give me lessons on annoying Grind. With a little work hopefully I can make the A team.

To those who made the A team congratulations! I’m deeply envious of you. Job well done!

Notice how many liberals or left-leaning posters made the list. All of them!

Im his number one guys

I know your jealous

heres the key

bring up his old posts from the past to prove just how wrong he has been over and over.

remind him of the time he was all braggy to billy about just how little he cares about other beings so he brings up how he could laugh while he watches a dog die in front of him.

he doesnt feel much

he does LOVE his own self though

girls wont date him more than once if he talks to them about who he really is.

He is a sociopath

he now knows it because I explained it to him that his need to decide everything without human emmotion.

it pains him to know his true condition

poor kid was born that way likely

you can create a sociopath by treating a child horribly

I think his upbringing was at least normal

some kids you cant turn in to sociopaaths no matter how badly you treat them

some can be made into them

some are born that way

hes a natural

not his fault

but now he KNOWS he is one

I dont let him forget it

Back