Babies are ugly

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
So my cousin just had a baby, as well as my wifes friends and cousins. And in something that's not at all shocking to me, all of them are fucking ugly. I have NEVER seen a cute baby. Am I alone?

Children are parasites that can be passed to women, which not only inhabit their body and disgustingly squeeze themselves out of the woman, but also control their mind, essentially turning them into a zombie, a shadow of their former self, with no goal in life but to feed and clothe the disgusting wretch. They will claim to prefer this fate, because they've been stripped of all reason by the mind control agents, even though they are clearly worse off. A very sad disease indeed - if you are going to kill someone, if you are going to enslave them, at least let them keep their reason. But the child has no limits to its evil.

So my cousin just had a baby, as well as my wifes friends and cousins. And in something that's not at all shocking to me, all of them are fucking ugly. I have NEVER seen a cute baby. Am I alone?

you're just more sensitive to it because you stayed ugly....

edit.....don't ever change my posts again, asshole....

Ok buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend and his wife recently had their first; I like to think of him as being my first nephew, and I think he's pretty darned cute. But I have to agree that many babies are ugly. Last year, one of my cousins had a boy and I'll be damned if he doesn't the biggest fucking head I've ever seen. Almost guaranteed my cousin had to have stitches after pushing out that enormous noggin.

Anyway, I can only hope that when my GF and I start having kids, they get more of her looks than mine. :p

Children are parasites that can be passed to women, which not only inhabit their body and disgustingly squeeze themselves out of the woman, but also control their mind, essentially turning them into a zombie, a shadow of their former self, with no goal in life but to feed and clothe the disgusting wretch. They will claim to prefer this fate, because they've been stripped of all reason by the mind control agents, even though they are clearly worse off. A very sad disease indeed - if you are going to kill someone, if you are going to enslave them, at least let them keep their reason. But the child has no limits to its evil.

good lord, how do you come up with this stuff? lol.

im-the-shit-funny-baby-shirt.jpg

Back