Baby delivered by traffic policeman in Thailand

YurTroll derails ANOTHER thread with a petty personal attack...

please tell me you see the irony of this post. further, do you not find yourself to have dishonest double standards? rune is the one who first posted a petty personal attack, i merely responded to it, yet in your bizarro world, i'm the one who derailed the thread. rune gets a pass though.

:rolleyes:

please tell me you see the irony of this post. further, do you not find yourself to have dishonest double standards? rune is the one who first posted a petty personal attack, i merely responded to it, yet in your bizarro world, i'm the one who derailed the thread. rune gets a pass though.

:rolleyes:

Rune commented that he didn't find the thread topic fascinating...nothing more.

You THEN responded with another one of your standard issue personal attacks.

So in your world does expressing a lack of interest in a thread topic equate to a petty personal attack?

Rune commented that he didn't find the thread topic fascinating...nothing more.

You THEN responded with another one of your standard issue personal attacks.

So in your world does expressing a lack of interest in a thread topic equate to a petty personal attack?

Rune responded because I informed him that he was on ignore and he has got a strop on.

Last edited:
Rune responded because I informed him that he was on ignore and he has got a strop on.

Whatever the reason, can either you or Yurt show me the petty personal attack in Rune's reply?

Yurt says it's there. In typical Yurt fashion, he now claims his petty personal attack was only a response to Rune's prior personal attack.

Myself, I don't see the petty personal attack in "Fascinating. Not."

Maybe you can help me to see it.

Whatever the reason, can either you or Yurt show me the petty personal attack in Rune's reply?

Yurt says it's there. In typical Yurt fashion, he now claims his petty personal attack was only a response to Rune's prior personal attack.

Myself, I don't see the petty personal attack in "Fascinating. Not."

Maybe you can help me to see it.

Rune has a habit of being petty, he volunteers an opinion where none was solicited.

I didn't see you soliciting Yurt's opinion either.

Is he being petty for volunteering his too? Am I being petty for volunteering my unsolicited opinion?

Oh ok, I'll be honest I like you and I don't like Rune. He is always bragging about his high IQ but I've never seen much evidence of it. He is also always kissing butt with the troll. As for Yurt, well I have had enough run ins with him but we get along ok now.

Back