BAC, a poster I regret not having around

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I do not encourage or support any speculation, conjecture, or guesswork about his status or what became of him.

I just regret not having his voice on this forum. He had a valuable perspective, he was a mature adult who refrained from gossip and innuendo. And in a message board that seems to attract a bevy of barely educated rednecks, degenerate racists, xenophobes, and bitter INCELs, his insight and decorum made this forum a better place, IMO.

To paraphrase the immortal words of AC/DC --- BAC, for those about to rock, I salute you.

Me to, as do many others here.....

I hope to see or hear from him soon..

Anyone seen him posting anywhere else lately??

I do not encourage or support any speculation, conjecture, or guesswork about his status or what became of him.

I just regret not having his voice on this forum. He had a valuable perspective, he was a mature adult who refrained from gossip and innuendo. And in a message board that seems to attract a bevy of barely educated rednecks, degenerate racists, xenophobes, and bitter INCELs, his insight and decorum made this forum a better place, IMO.

To paraphrase the immortal words of AC/DC --- BAC, for those about to rock, I salute you.

One less racist piece of shit on the forum is a good thing.

You mistake too much as racism. His disdain is because of the side of the aisle, and their apologists of Trump. Trump, who has said, and done quite a few racist things. BAC is just like me, with many whites. I have feelings of disdain for them, because of the way they act. Those that want to claim racism is gone, you want to shake like a magic 8 ball, and shout what is wrong with you.

You are all class, and I am not going to stoop to your level.

BAC was a widely admired poster, erudite, well spoken, and insightful. He had many comrades and buddies here.

I actually am amazed that any black person would even post here given the vast amount of degenerate racism that is tolerated and welcomed with open arms by the gatekeepers of this forum.

On a related tangent, I am dedicating my favorite Marley tune to BAC

You are all class, and I am not going to stoop to your level.

BAC was a widely admired poster, erudite, well spoken, and insightful. He had many comrades and buddies here.

I actually am amazed that any black person would even post here given the vast amount of degenerate racism that is tolerated and welcomed with open arms by the gatekeepers of this forum.

On a related tangent, I am dedicating my favorite Marley tune to BAC

He is a very good & insightful poster & friend.. I have known him quite a while & what he brings is much more than race.....

He, like many here (One of the reason I like JPP) is pretty individualistic & unlike non-other..

While we did not agree on some issues I respected his well thought out opinions & look forward to posting w/ him soon.......

He is a very good & insightful poster & friend.. I have known him quite a while & what he brings is much more than race.....

He, like many here (One of the reason I like JPP) is pretty individualistic & unlike non-other..

While we did not agree on some issues I respected his well thought out opinions & look forward to posting w/ him soon.......

Thanks for this post. BAC was one of the first JPPers I had in-depth discussions with on politics and race relations. I hope that this thread is not a requiem, but a prayer for his continued health. BAC, wherever you are, be well, our friend.

Back