Back..but not in black ...

klaatu

Fusionist
Hello everyone .... !! Im back ..moved in a temporary rental.. and already fully employed (actually I start on Dec. 4th.) I am no longer a southern red neck... I have returned to my roots ... humming along here in Western NY.

What a long strange trip its been. I fried my mother board...so I had to go out and purchase a new PC. But its good to be back and Im going to outline why its been a long strange trip in another thread.

By the way ... The Dems kicked ass and Im glad they did ... I'll explain my feelings on that as well ... another time.

Fried MoBo is a dish best served warm -- preferrably a frisbee grip and right out the nearest window. Opening said window being optional, and usually dependent on just when it fried.

:cool:

Welcome back, Klaatu.

Fried MoBo is a dish best served warm -- preferrably a frisbee grip and right out the nearest window. Opening said window being optional, and usually dependent on just when it fried.

:cool:

Welcome back, Klaatu.

Thats exactley what I'll do ....but first I must remove my kickass yamaha sound card and my NVidia V-Card. Along with a couple of useless sticks of RAM that may become a giveaway one day in the future. :)

Good to see you back, klaatu! Hope the move went well.

It went well until we arrived and walked into the dump ass rtental house my daughter picked out for us. :o She felt pressured into having something ready for us to move into ....so I will forgive her... it serves as a motivational tool and forces us into buying another house asap ....

Back