Bad Business Ideas

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
It takes a special person to be an entrepreneur but some ideas are just so bad they are hopeless. Here are some of the ideas I’ve had that seemed like good ideas but didn’t sell.

Preprinted Suicide Notes. Example “My work is done here. Why wait? [insert name here]”

Recycled Toilet Paper. That went down the drain.

Progressive Vision Center in Alabama. Didn’t see that coming.

Mentholated Suppositories. Took that one in the...

Kosher Pork Rinds. They seder would work.

Desensitized Explosives. It bombed.

Over wire bra. It lacked support.

I haven’t lost hope yet. My next idea is for parents of millennials. Basement Furniture. Enhance your permanent fixtures. This one might work.

It takes a special person to be an entrepreneur but some ideas are just so bad they are hopeless. Here are some of the ideas I’ve had that seemed like good ideas but didn’t sell.

Preprinted Suicide Notes. Example “My work is done here. Why wait? [insert name here]”

Recycled Toilet Paper. That went down the drain.

Progressive Vision Center in Alabama. Didn’t see that coming.

Mentholated Suppositories. Took that one in the...

Kosher Pork Rinds. They seder would work.

Desensitized Explosives. It bombed.

Over wire bra. It lacked support.

I haven’t lost hope yet. My next idea is for parents of millennials. Basement Furniture. Enhance your permanent fixtures. This one might work.

I would buy the kosher pork rinds. I'm allowed to eat pork, and, I like to buy kosher products, because they are assumed to be healthier than the alternatives. I buy Hebrew National, for example.

I would buy the kosher pork rinds. I'm allowed to eat pork, and, I like to buy kosher products, because they are assumed to be healthier than the alternatives. I buy Hebrew National, for example.

lol, would be interesting to see what your option products would be if you typed it in the search on Amazon.....:laugh::laugh:

I would try it but I don't want them spamming me for months w/ "related products".......

wire bra? yes it is doomed to the idea itself. This was invented by a man !!! and he has no idea what a bra is.
Any woman will say that it will be a torment. What a bra is rubbing. But no one will definitely buy from wire!

wire bra? yes it is doomed to the idea itself. This was invented by a man !!! and he has no idea what a bra is.
Any woman will say that it will be a torment. What a bra is rubbing. But no one will definitely buy from wire!

Well...like I said...it was a bad idea and had no support.

Here is a way to avoid bingeing on junk food:

Laxative Potato Chips.

"Ya better eat just one, or else."

It's a bag of goodies that will go thru you as fast as you go thru the bag.

An added bonus:

It could augment sales of the recycled toilet paper product.

Sidebar:

Bad business names:

"In And Out Burgers"

Last edited:
IBM and PC computers.

My brother and my mom were so poor in the late 88s while she was struggling to raise us brats, she got a loan to buy (I think) an IBM cloan so our homework would look good and of course to help her with eventually getting a masters in her field.

That loan paid off..... My mother is amazing. And seriously, think about the time period. Women didn't have that many opportunities. But someone believed in her and she is doing quite well now and has repaid them back.

And any asshole who says orhwrwise, fight me. Well, she needed a man etc.. Fight me.

She did it and if you're jealous, well, how do I politely say this....

Find

Your

Self

Back