Ban all sproting events with over 1,000 fanatics showing up.

uscitizen

Villified User
I had to go to the VA hospital to meet with my boys and tehre was a football game starting up. Those assholes interfered with my constitutional right to travel by shtting down roads and such. Not just traffic jams but cops blocking streets and such.

Took me an hour and about 12 miles to go 2 miles.

I hope they lost.

What's a sprorting event? And why do you want to interfere with people's constitutional right to assemble at a football game? And why do you have no respect for your city, wishing its team to lose? Fuck you!

That should be sporting event.

Not my city or team. Although I did take some continuing ed classes at UK.

And sorry you are not my type.
But I can see how a right leaner would be that way ;)

I had to go to the VA hospital to meet with my boys and tehre was a football game starting up. Those assholes interfered with my constitutional right to travel by shtting down roads and such. Not just traffic jams but cops blocking streets and such.

Took me an hour and about 12 miles to go 2 miles.

I hope they lost.

Now don't get me wrong here, i'm no spelling Nazi, but if that missing letter was an "i" it paints a much more horrifying picture than the standard "u".

Now don't get me wrong here, i'm no spelling Nazi, but if that missing letter was an "i" it paints a much more horrifying picture than the standard "u".

lol

I hear you usc. Rutgers had a football game the other day and it took me forever to get to my destination. closed lanes traffic jams, etc....

Back