Basic Physics Savvy Quiz

ouch 77.5%

Don't feel bad, I got the same score. The way some of the questions are worded though makes it confusing to me. Especially the one about the lake pressure. I read it as they would both be equal, not as the bigger lake would have more pressure.

Oh well.

ouch 77.5%

Proud (very) to say I got the same as you. Physics, and maths, chem, stats, etc, were sent to me from a distant planet as punishment for leaving some bird called Mary pregnant and buggering off in a former life.
Much of my life has been spent avoiding them completely. After all, why do we have people like Tom if not to take care of stuff like this?

Don't feel bad, I got the same score. The way some of the questions are worded though makes it confusing to me. Especially the one about the lake pressure. I read it as they would both be equal, not as the bigger lake would have more pressure.

Oh well.

19) False. The pressure at the bottom of any body of water is only affected by its depth and density.

19) False. The pressure at the bottom of any body of water is only affected by its depth and density.

I know that. What I'm saying is that I thought the question asked whether they would be equal, not one being greater. I said true, on the basis that the pressure would be equal.

Oh well.
Yea, same here.

Proud (very) to say I got the same as you. Physics, and maths, chem, stats, etc, were sent to me from a distant planet as punishment for leaving some bird called Mary pregnant and buggering off in a former life.
Much of my life has been spent avoiding them completely. After all, why do we have people like Tom if not to take care of stuff like this?
I have to admit, of the basic sciences, physics, chemistry and biology, I like physics the least. Biology is obviously the science I enjoy the most. I'm utterly fascinated by the mechanisms of living processes.

I know everything about QED. My posts define QED. I should sign all of them "QED" and was actually thinking of doing so but I don't want to appear immodest. :)
OK, well then answer this for me.

What tree level Feynman diagrams are added to QED if magnetic monopoles exist?

Back