BATS!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I love bats. My dad and I are installing bat houses on my house and shed tomorrow, even though it's scaring the piss out of my wife.

Bats are awesome and a great way to keep bugs down. Plus, how could you not love a face like this?

Bat5.jpg

I all ready have. Got a case of crabs from that last skank from michigan I nailed. Want them back?
Mott, I know you're lying because we don't let filthy profligates like you into our state in the first place. And no self respecting Michigander would voluntarily go to Ohio. So either way, we won in the exchange.

Mott, I know you're lying because we don't let filthy profligates like you into our state in the first place. And no self respecting Michigander would voluntarily go to Ohio. So either way, we won in the exchange.

The only ones who won in that exchange were the crabs I picked up. At least now they have clean air and water and a decent future.

The only ones who won in that exchange were the crabs I picked up. At least now they have clean air and water and a decent future.
If they rode your dirty ass to WV or back into MI maybe. Of course crabs are genetically and intellectually superior to Ohioans so they may just decide to lord over you.

Back