Battlebornes web blog.............

Battleborne

Terminator
Check it out...still working on the set up...but I did mention JPP on the opener...will link to My Bro's and my forum site when he gets done...he cracks me up, he is still downloading software and tweeking...said 'Damn I use to be able to do this in minutes now it takes me hours' Sometimes old age sucks!:cof1:

Here ya go... http://battleborne.wordpress.com

This system also links to CNN and a few other MSN blogs...yuk!

Bump.............

Check it out...still working on the set up...but I did mention JPP on the opener...will link to My Bro's and my forum site when he gets done...he cracks me up, he is still downloading software and tweeking...said 'Damn I use to be able to do this in minutes now it takes me hours' Sometimes old age sucks!:cof1:

Here ya go... http://battleborne.wordpress.com

This system also links to CNN and a few other MSN blogs...yuk!

I'm doing the pushy little darla thingee...:cof1:

Hummm.............

It's pretty bad whenever the first thing someone can think to post about their life is a link to this site.

Maybe you are on to something or not ;)...but that was a slap in Damos face...with this I will digress... work on the sites and get the meat-a-balls ready for Italian cabbage and meat ball night in red sauce..enjoy your Mickey 'D's and twinkies for dessert all mighty broke ass waterbaby!:cof1:

Last edited:
It's pretty bad whenever the first thing someone can think to post about their life is a link to this site.

:D

Heck I don't tell hardly anyone I know about posting on here. They would find out I was an atheist and crucify me in many ways. Many Christians are such nice people...
One of the disadvantages of living in the rural bible belt.

This is interesting...............

:D

Heck I don't tell hardly anyone I know about posting on here. They would find out I was an atheist and crucify me in many ways. Many Christians are such nice people...
One of the disadvantages of living in the rural bible belt.

Why do you come into this site and post things you are ashamed to tell your friends...go figure!...I am sure damo is impressed with your real candor!:rolleyes:

Why do you come into this site and post things you are ashamed to tell your friends...go figure!...I am sure damo is impressed with your real candor!:rolleyes:

If you did not understand that post BB, that is your problem.
But then you do not live in the bible belt do ya ?
i would rather they did not boycott my business and hurt my employees, etc.

No I don't understand..........

If you did not understand that post BB, that is your problem.
But then you do not live in the bible belt do ya ?
i would rather they did not boycott my business and hurt my employees, etc.

I lived my life as who I am...not afraid to express myself to anyone!

I'd go to your blog on how to be a 21st centry SS NAZI. if I were contemplating suicide. What a douchebag.:pke:

BB it is not very bright to piss on supermans cape.
I would say that Damo understands since I doubt that he talks much about his alternative sexual stuff at work ?

And I never talk politics with co-workers.

Last edited:
Really.....................?

BB it is not very bright to piss on supermans cape.
I would say that Damo understands since I doubt that he talks much about his alternative sexual stuff at work ?

And I never talk politics with co-workers.

Damo confides in you about his personal life...amazing-simply amazing! Hey damo did I piss on your cape?...UScit seems to be talking for you!:cof1:

Noper not about his personal life but something about alternative lifestyles...pretty kinky stuff posted on here.
And I am just saying that Damo is smarter than you, not speaking for him.

BB perhaps I do understand you a bit better now and why you keep pissing people off.

Last edited:
Back