BCS Projections

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
After seeing the Beavers get anihalated by Stanford I have little hope of them beating the ducks and I feel pretty confident that Auburn will beat USC. So here are my BCS predictions.

Auburn vs Oregon - NCG
TCU vs Wisconsin - Rose Bowl
OSU vs Arkansas - Sugar Bowl
Stanford vs Oklahoma - Fiesta Bowl
Va Tech vs West Virginia - Orange Bowl

What would really screw up the works is if Auburn would lose the SEC Championship game. Poor Arkansas would get the shaft then. If Auburn loses then the Bowls would shake out like this;

TCU vs Oregon - NCG
Stanford vs Wisc - Rose Bowl
OSU vs South Carolina - Sugar Bowl
Auburn vs Oklahoma - Fiesta Bowl
Va Tech vs West Virginia

Yes, of course. But now, or at least in July of 2012, they will be a part of a "legitimate" (term loosely used here) conference in the eyes of the BCS.

After seeing the Beavers get anihalated by Stanford I have little hope of them beating the ducks and I feel pretty confident that Auburn will beat USC. So here are my BCS predictions.

Auburn vs Oregon - NCG

What would really screw up the works is if Auburn would lose the SEC Championship game. Poor Arkansas would get the shaft then. If Auburn loses then the Bowls would shake out like this;

TCU vs Oregon - NCG
Va Tech vs West Virginia

Come on South Carolina! Anything can happen.:clink:

Come on South Carolina! Anything can happen.:clink:

Yeah right. You think the SEC is going to let South Carolina beat Auburn? There's not a chance in hell. The officials will make sure of that. To much money at stake for the SEC.

Anybody who thinks it's not about money explain this.
Auburn made Scam Newton inelligable, the NCAA came back and said he's good to go.
Why? Like cawacko said, it would cost the SEC millions if they don't get into the BCS NC.

Speaking of Beavers and college football, I know that I've clubbed a few beavers with some trojans over the last couple of years with my woodcock. Roughing the screamer, but no unsportsmanlike conduct, wot wot!! Just rammed it into the beaver's endzone with good penetration and all that. :D

Speaking of Beavers and college football, I know that I've clubbed a few beavers with some trojans over the last couple of years with my woodcock. Roughing the screamer, but no unsportsmanlike conduct, wot wot!! Just rammed it into the beaver's endzone with good penetration and all that. :D

Trying to take me back a few years when our (USC) QB was John David Booty, Fullback was Brandon Hancock and RB was Reggie Bush.

Auburn vs Oregon - NCG

TCU vs Oregon - NCG
Va Tech vs West Virginia

Well I picked 9 of the BCS teams correct but I only got 3 of the match ups right.

query.....if every Big 10 team beats every SEC team they are matched up against by January 4 will it be too late to replace Auburn in the championship game on January 8?.........

Back