BCS Schedule

cawacko

How do they have Boise St and TCU playing each other? Are they afraid to have a non-BCS team play a BCS team after Boise beat Chokelahoma and Utah beat Alabama? And Florida playing Cincinnati? Did they pick the weakest defensive team specifically for Tebow? Were they afraid of matching up Florida and TCU?

How do they have Boise St and TCU playing each other? Are they afraid to have a non-BCS team play a BCS team after Boise beat Chokelahoma and Utah beat Alabama? And Florida playing Cincinnati? Did they pick the weakest defensive team specifically for Tebow? Were they afraid of matching up Florida and TCU?
Yes to all of the Above. Having a non-BCS AQ team beat a BCS AQ team undermines their cartel.

Mott you and cawacko are hilarious. There should be a name like Birther or Truther to describe this sort of wilfull self-delusion.

Hey my predictions have shaken out perfectly. Bama is going to the Natty.

It's you and cawacko that need to do some serious intellectual tapdancing to explain why the SEC sucks.

Hey my predictions have shaken out perfectly. Bama is going to the Natty.

It's you and cawacko that need to do some serious intellectual tapdancing to explain why the SEC sucks.

I don't think the SEC sucks. I just believe this year was a very down year for the conference and with the weak schedules this year the SEC is living off its reputation. I also agree with you that the SEC does play the game right in terms of scheduling cupcakes as OOC games because that is all the BCS requires you to do (for the most part).

Although I'm a West Coast guy who went to USC I've lived in the South and I love the South so I'm not a reflexively anti-South anti-SEC guy. My reaction isn't like Desh's when she see's a Republican or Meme's if someone says something that isn't profuse praise for Sarah Palin.

Ok, now first it was that Florida was over-rated and Bama will lose to Texas, and now Cincy has no defense so Tebow will look good?

If the gators are so over-rated, then Cincy should have no trouble.

Ok, now first it was that Florida was over-rated and Bama will lose to Texas, and now Cincy has no defense so Tebow will look good?

No, I think Alabama will beat Texas. I think out of TCU, Boise and Cincinnati Cinci is the weakest because of their defense.

I've kind of been going back and fourth today with whether the BCS screwed Boise and TCU. I have a high school buddy played for Boise and he's all pissed of because he wants to play a BCS school. But is playing Iowa or Georgia Tech better than playing TCU? Kind of hard to say. Boise and TCU have played twice in Bowl Games this decade already including last year.

No, I think Alabama will beat Texas. I think out of TCU, Boise and Cincinnati Cinci is the weakest because of their defense.

Oh ok, my mistake. I misread some posts.

I'm still giddy from saturday night. lol

I don't think the SEC sucks. I just believe this year was a very down year for the conference and with the weak schedules this year the SEC is living off its reputation. I also agree with you that the SEC does play the game right in terms of scheduling cupcakes as OOC games because that is all the BCS requires you to do (for the most part).

Although I'm a West Coast guy who went to USC I've lived in the South and I love the South so I'm not a reflexively anti-South anti-SEC guy. My reaction isn't like Desh's when she see's a Republican or Meme's if someone says something that isn't profuse praise for Sarah Palin.
Same here. I think the SEC is consistantly one of the best conferences in the nation, just not this year. Nor when they are on top is the difference that big. A lot of that stuff is just hype from CBS and ESPN.

Same here. I think the SEC is consistantly one of the best conferences in the nation, just not this year. Nor when they are on top is the difference that big. A lot of that stuff is just hype from CBS and ESPN.

Just during the BCS time, LSU has 2, Florida has 2, does any other conference even have 2?

Just during the BCS time, LSU has 2, Florida has 2, does any other conference even have 2?
2 What? Mythical championships? MWAHAHAHA. You know how many teams have won national championships in the last 10 years? NONE! That's how many!!. Until we have a tournament in college ball there will be no such thing as a national champion but while you one the topic, as long as it's national championship by proxy....the SEC will do just fine! If ya'll have to play outside your own back yard, your screwed! :pke:

2 What? Mythical championships? MWAHAHAHA. You know how many teams have won national championships in the last 10 years? NONE! That's how many!!. Until we have a tournament in college ball there will be no such thing as a national champion but while you one the topic, as long as it's national championship by proxy....the SEC will do just fine! If ya'll have to play outside your own back yard, your screwed! :pke:

NO there is an actual championship game, just cause the school you love but didn't go to got rolled up like the slow chumps they are doesn't make it not valid.
Tournament child please.

Back