Be careful what you say

WinterBorn

Verified User
I haven't posted a good rant in a while.

I overheard a man telling a little girl that her Momma was worthless. I almost stopped and said something to him.

We have all seen people trash their exes. I did it myself after both of my divorces. But never, repeat NEVER, did it where my kids could hear.

With as many members as this board has, there are bound to be plenty of divorced people with kids here. Please remember that your ex may deserve what you say. But the child does not deserve to hear it. That is her Mother or Father. The damage you do could last a lifetime.

I overheard a man telling a little girl that her Momma was worthless. I almost stopped and said something to him.

We have all seen people trash their exes. I did it myself after both of my divorces. But never, repeat NEVER, did it where my kids could hear.

With as many members as this board has, there are bound to be plenty of divorced people with kids here. Please remember that your ex may deserve what you say. But the child does not deserve to hear it. That is her Mother or Father. The damage you do could last a lifetime.
People who do this out of hated for their exes remind me of leftists who hate trump. They don't give a shit how much damage they do their hatred is all thats matters to them. It's hateful AND selfish.

When the wrong people breed,
the damage is probably inevitable.

People who do this out of hated for their exes remind me of leftists who hate trump. They don't give a shit how much damage they do their hatred is all thats matters to them. It's hateful AND selfish.

Your fake-ass crocodile tears don't impress anyone, loser.

You're as fake and transparent as cellophane.

Back