Beatitudes ~ Part One ~ Faith

DeMartMan

This is my latest video; I think that even those outside of the faith will find it to be interesting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNvb65rgYk"]YouTube - Beatitudes ~ Part One ~ Faith[/ame]

It's just a bunch of pre-packaged computer animated figures with computerized voices.

And you might want to do a direct video capture, instead of pointing a camera at your monitor.

It's just a bunch of pre-packaged computer animated figures with computerized voices.

And you might want to do a direct video capture, instead of pointing a camera at your monitor.

Thank you for your advice however such direct video capture is not possible and the camera is not pointing at a normal monitor as that quality is far worse. Let me as you about the subject matter as that is far more important. Just to let you know, such a video is not simple creation as I put more hours into it than you might imagine.

Thank you for your advice however such direct video capture is not possible and the camera is not pointing at a normal monitor as that quality is far worse. Let me as you about the subject matter as that is far more important. Just to let you know, such a video is not simple creation as I put more hours into it than you might imagine.

It just doesn't really mean much to me, being that I'm an atheist.

Are the animations pre-made? Or did you make them yourself?

Back