Beautiful Brown Eyes: a haiku

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
She has eyes like
Lenses hinged on muscles
Colored with brown pigments

You may see faint traces of the "uber-literalist" style in this haiku.

Critique on waterbaby...........

water is brown
down in the swamp
a young polywog
all covered in slime
waiting a long-long time
to make his mark among mankind
born to the swamp
a new glorious frog
waterbaby is born!

Okay ..........

Thanks for the attention. It's like a drug to me. Ah.

Waterbaby
I'm high as a kite
albeit I will never take flight
to soar with eagles is
not my plight
I will be content
to wallow in grime
at least I can say
I had a good time...

anymore request may cost you a dime or two...albeit I do not publish poetry anymore...I found it so boring...but hey if ya like I will send ya a bill... If it makes you feel real!

welcome because it sucks...except when applied to music lyrics...then it is okay!

and by the way you are not the sharpest tool in the shed...no matter what your little buddies say...they only humor you!;)

I'm sure there are a few quite sharp in there with me, I'm humble in knowing that. But being funny usually requires someone to laugh other than yourself.

Whatever.........

I'm sure there are a few quite sharp in there with me, I'm humble in knowing that. But being funny usually requires someone to laugh other than yourself.

go pat yourself on the back somemore...I am not that easily impressed...JR!:rolleyes:

and your sophmorish antics are becoming so boring...c'mon Owned is so juvenile and all...!

Last edited:
One more freebie for the road..........

John McCain

McCain don't be so vain
all us vets feel your pain
Ya lost your wings
shot off by GOP's in vain
Kerry the cherry
gave up his cherry
please Johnny Angel
don't take the angle
all will be well
if ya just get out of hell!

go pat yourself on the back somemore...I am not that easily impressed...JR!:rolleyes:

and your sophmorish antics are becoming so boring...c'mon Owned is so juvenile and all...!

Don't be mad cause you got owned. Should have just admitted you weren't a good reader and have a terrible time actually making sense, instead ya had to argue with me. It was fun!

Back