because no one else has..........Longshoreman's Union asked a question.....

'money crazy'​

Union boss who threatened to ‘cripple’ economy lives in luxe, 7,000-square-foot mansion​

download (3).jpeg

This POS calling someone money crazy is rich!

I will admit that this union is one of the worst......longshoremen are the highest paid and most insular........you cannot join the union unless you have family who is already a member

Typical, no where in that video/source did anyone ask workers what they thought of Harris, but that ain’t stopping MAGA, facts don’t matter

There was a video circulating this morning on Fox showing a reporter asking half dozen of striking workers what they thought of Harris and none of them responded from which Fox talking heads concluded then that workers hated Harris, and apparently lemmings like “pp” swallowed it

Typical, no where in that video/source did anyone ask workers what they thought of Harris, but that ain’t stopping MAGA, facts don’t matter

There was a video circulating this morning on Fox showing a reporter asking half dozen of striking workers what they thought of Harris and none of them responded from which Fox talking heads concluded then that workers hated Harris, and apparently lemmings like “pp” swallowed it
thanks for confirming it happened......that was the video I linked to but apparently they've rotated it out already.........but that raises a question.....why did you bother to lie about it when you posted?.......

thanks for confirming it happened......that was the video I linked to but apparently they've rotated it out already.........but that raises a question.....why did you bother to lie about it when you posted?.......
Ain’t lying, even had to correct your post, there was no such video in the post you cited, and, the one that might have been referring was as bogus as your thread

NEXT

you didn't correct my post......you confirmed it.......not my fault the same video isn't the lead on the Fox Business home page.......obviously my post wasn't bogus because you've seen the same video.....suck it up, little cuntling......

I will admit that this union is one of the worst......longshoremen are the highest paid and most insular........you cannot join the union unless you have family who is already a member
The schoopers union is the same way and has been for years.
Either you have to be a family member or if somebody gets an application to get into the union and has nobody in their family that can use it they can give it to a friend,

Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida, told Daggett to basically shove it up his ass and came forth with a plan explaining how he would handle the crisis with outside help, lifting road restrictions, etc. Look for some future fully automated ports to be constructed.

Back